Patagonia Men's Stretch Hydro Planing Boardshorts - 21"
Our most technical boardshorts, these are made from superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch that lets you push your limits in any kind of surf; fast-drying with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of quick-drying and superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Grown-on waistband; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring
- Self-draining flap pocket on right hip has gasket closure; a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop; and zipper pull for ease of use
- Notched outseam for ease of movement; inseam-free design helps eliminate chafing
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 21"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for legs
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.