Patagonia Men's Stretch Journeyman Board Shorts - 21"
Board shorts with walk-shorts styling, made from a durable, quick-drying polyester, with 2-way mechanical stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection; 21" outseam.
Learn More Close
The trunks you want when you clear your schedule for two months and drop off the map. Blending utility and performance, the Stretch Journeyman Board Shorts perform in and out of water and are made from a quick-drying, 100% polyester with highly functional 2-way mechanical stretch. They feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. With self-draining side and left thigh pockets, you've got room for a stick of wax and a tube of sunscreen. Side pockets have noncorroding plastic zippers, and the thigh pocket has a foldover flap and internal key loop. Flat-lying fly with single rubber button and bartacked ladderlock drawstring for security and durability. Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing. 21" outseam.
- Made of a super lightweight and quick-drying polyester stretch ripstop fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; 2-way mechanical stretch
- Self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with single rubber button; functional mesh gasket easily drains; ladderlock drawstring closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds security
- Vertical, self-draining pockets on side seams have noncorrosive recyclable plastic zippers; self-draining, horizontal flap pocket with mesh pocketbag on left thigh; internal key loop
- Forward inseam eliminates skin chafe; back yoke detailing for ease of movement
- 21" outseam
- 2.8-oz 100% polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 158 g (5.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.