Patagonia Men's Stretch Planing Board Shorts - 20"
We took our tried-and-true Wavefarer® Board Shorts silhouette and created the Stretch Planing—a trimmer, more fitted board short made of lightweight recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; 20" outseam.
- Trimmer version of our tried-and-true Wavefarer® Board Shorts in a lightweight, quick-drying recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Grown-on waistband; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring
- Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper; internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Trim silhouette on thigh and leg opening adds mobility and better dry time
- No inseams help eliminate chafing
- 20" outseam
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 116 g (4.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.