Patagonia Men's Stretch Wavefarer® Board Shorts - 21"
Adding stretch to the durability and comfort of our tried-and-true Wavefarer® Board Shorts, the Stretch Wavefarer® Board Shorts feature a quick-drying nylon/spandex fabric, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection.
- Made of a lightweight, stretch-woven 96% nylon/4% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Contoured self-lined waistband for a secure fit; flat-lying fly with a single rubber button; ladderlock drawstring closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds security
- Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with an internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam at crotch eliminates skin chafe; improved seat design for ease of movement; straightened side seam for mobility
- Available in Regular length - 21"
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.