Patagonia Men's Stretch Wavefarer® Walk Shorts - 20"
Worn in or out of the water, these all-purpose shorts have the versatility and comfort of our quick-drying Stretch Wavefarer® Boardshorts in an everyday walk-shorts silhouette. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made from durable and quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic flat-front chino styling with a zippered fly, durable, interior bartacked drawstring for increased security; belt loops
- Front slash pockets with mesh pocket bags; left-rear drop-in pocket with mesh pocket bag; right-rear pocket with mesh pocket bag; internal key loop and button closure for security
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for legs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
4.2-oz 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.