Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Running Shorts - 7"
Designed and refined for the core trail runner who loves to go long, the updated Strider Pro Shorts are made of flash-drying 100% polyester woven dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a built-in odor-resistant liner. Mesh panels provide great breathability in key areas, while five easy-access pockets secure your small essentials.
- Smooth, ultralight, flash-drying 100% polyester micro dobby with 100% polyester open, highly breathable mesh ventilation panels
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope hip pockets
- Supportive and moisture-wicking polyester boxer-brief liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Mesh panels allow for breathability and promote air flow for enhanced comfort
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
Body: 2.4-oz 100% polyester micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 2.4-oz 100% polyester highly breathable mesh.
Rear pockets: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.