Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Shorts - 5"
Designed for the core trail runner, the feature-rich, fast-drying polyester Strider Pro Shorts feel like nothing but carry everything.
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester micro dobby with completely breathable 100% polyester (50% recycled) airflow mesh panels for ventilation
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Versatile drawcord for internal/external tying
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope pockets overlap on back hips
- Lightweight built-in 100% microdenier polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Higher split opening eliminates leg chafe and promotes air flow
- Body: 2.3-oz 50-denier 100% polyester micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) airflow mesh. Rear pockets: 4.3-oz 91% nylon/9% spandex. Liner: 3.8-oz 100% polyester crepe mesh fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 130 g (4.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.