Patagonia Men's Sunshade Technical Hoody
A quick-drying hoody designed for flats fishing, made from lightweight 100% polyester with 25-UPF sun protection.
- Lightweight, quick-drying 100% polyester double knit with 25-UPF sun protection
- Hood is designed to be worn over a baseball cap
- Front chest pocket with vertical zip closure; zipper is 100% plastic to prevent corrosion
- Thumb holes on the cuffs for additional sun protection for the backs of the hands
- 3.5-oz 100% polyester double knit with 25-UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 213 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.