Patagonia Men's Super Cell Jacket
The streamlined, superlight and durable Super Cell Jacket is made of GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Technology. It’s the ultimate, packable rainwear for any endeavor.
Learn More Close
In storm-racked regions, clothing is crucial equipment and a reliable hard shell is mandatory. When the skies unleash, stay the course in the Super Cell Jacket—a light, sleek and durable emergency hard shell that virtually disappears in your pack. It features a GORE-TEX® waterproof/windproof and breathable membrane and Paclite® Technology, with a protective inner layer that makes a separate lining unnecessary. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor offers good visibility in bad conditions, the Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustments, and gusseted underarm panels let you reach without lift. Low-bulk, laminated, watertight zippers close the pit zips and harness-compatible pockets; microfleece-lined neck and wind flap are soft on the skin; low-profile hook-and-loop tabs close the cuffs.
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Technology repels moisture and packs down to nothing
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System® with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-reach gusset panels under arms let you reach without raising the body of the jacket; coated, watertight pit zips offer ventilation
- Harness and pack-compatible pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 382 g (13.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.