Patagonia M's Synchilla® Snap-T® Fleece Pullover
The pullover that made fleece famous, made of warm and durable Synchilla® polyester fleece with our classic Snap-T® pocket and placket and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of heavyweight polyester fleece
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Spandex-trimmed cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Solids: 10.6-oz 100% polyester (86% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 10.3-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Prints: 10.3-oz 100% polyester. Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Solid and heather fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua and Colombia.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.