Patagonia Men's Technical Sunshade Shorts
Versatile, fast-wicking, quick-drying shorts for hot-weather fishing; specifically designed for poling a flats skiff; 10" inseam.
- Lightweight, quick-drying shorts, with tough stretch-woven reinforced front protects against abrasion caused by push poles
- Double hook-and-loop back pockets with zippered closures; one with an additional zipper closure for extra security
- Elasticized waistband for a comfortable fit
- Heat-pressed thermoplastic tape reinforces pocket construction and resists abrasion
- Designed to be worn with the Sunshade Hoody
- 10" inseam
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Reinforced front: 96% nylon/4% spandex
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.