Patagonia Men's Tenpenny Pants - Regular
These road-ready pants have a movement-oriented fit for multifunctional mobility, blending the comfort and breathability of organic cotton with the long-lasting durability of nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Comfortable, multifunctional, all-season pants made of a light but durable garment-washed 74% organic cotton/26% nylon blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips, keeping pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted side-entry front handwarmer pockets; two rear top-entry pockets (one with flap snap closure); right-front, on-seam cell phone/utility drop-in pocket
- Gusseted crotch for a full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 434 g (15.3 oz)
5.7-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon garment-washed plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles