Patagonia Men's Tenpenny Shorts - 11"
Comfortable, multifunctional, movement-oriented shorts made of a lightweight, durable 74% organic cotton/26% nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Comfortable, multifunctional shorts made of lightweight but durable 74% organic cotton/26% nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Comfortable, movement-oriented fit that’s more relaxed for unconstrained movement in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets; right-front coin pocket; two rear pockets; right on-seam cell phone/utility drop-in pocket
- 11" inseam
- 5.5-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon garment-washed plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 294 g (10.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.