Patagonia Men's Tin Shed Jacket
Made for hard work in cool conditions, this versatile jacket has a tough, abrasion-resistant face, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and a warm pile fleece interior lining.
- Made from smooth-faced, highly abrasion-resistant 100% polyester (43% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and soft pile fleece back for warmth
- Sturdy YKK® #8 main zipper with oversized metal pull for easy operation with work gloves or cold hands
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and comfort when carrying loads on shoulders
- Snap-closure patch pocket on left chest for cell phone or other essentials; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Webbing hang loop
- Durable rib-knit cuffs and hem
- 794 g (28 oz)
Body: 11.7-oz 100% polyester (43% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Chest pocket: 4.48-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled).
Cuffs and hem: 100% nylonView The Footprint Chronicles
Patagonia workwear jackets have a roomy fit compared to many of our other styles. Jackets are cut bigger than standard for ease over body and to leave ample room for layering. Men who have a leaner build or don’t wear bulky layers may want to order workwear jackets one size smaller than usual.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.