Patagonia Men's Tres 3-in-1 Parka
This versatile 3-in-1 parka with city smarts has a shell made of durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a removable, adjustable hood; warm zip-out jacket insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant shell is made of 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out jacket is made of 100% polyester insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Shell: full-zip parka with 2-way, waterproof, PU-coated center-front zipper; zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; adjustable and removable hood; two exposed PU-coated, waterproof-zippered handwarmers pockets lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; one exposed PU-coated, waterproof-zippered left-chest pocket; adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out jacket: down sweater-inspired full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar and zipper garage; horizontal quilting; two zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets; one zippered, interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh that doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop; fixed hem with side-seam detailing
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Shell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket shell/lining: 1.3-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Shell lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 1323 g (46.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Traceable Down Insulation
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.