Patagonia Men's Tribune Pants - Regular
With the feel of cotton but the performance of a nylon/spandex stretch fabric, these casual, easy-care pants feature 4-way stretch for climbing and backpacking, wick moisture and provide 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Comfortable, multifunctional/multiseason pants made of a lightweight 88% nylon/12% spandex blend with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Slim fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; slim through the seat and leg, close at the thigh and slim to the ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds wanting a sleeker look that doesn’t compromise mobility
- Curved waistband design follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered drop-in cargo pocket on right leg; one right-rear zippered pocket
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Inseam (size 32): 32”
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
5.1-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.