Patagonia Men's Tropic Comfort Crew II
This comfortable, quick-drying 94% polyester/6% spandex crew wicks moisture and provides 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control for hot weather; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Supercomfortable, ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic, relaxed tee silhouette with gussets under arms; design won’t ride up in back while casting
- Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with high wick, Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 210 g (7.4 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.