Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Vest
The Ultralight Down Vest is built with the toughest, lightest-weight nylon fabric we’ve ever used, and insulated with highly compressible 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). With its slim, thermally efficient silhouette, it stands alone or layers easily in colder condition.
- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we’ve ever used for down garments, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile silhouette
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Self-fabric stuffsack
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 161 g (5.7 oz)
- Made in China.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Traceable Down Insulation