Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Vest
So light. So warm. The Ultralight Down Vest combines 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) with a superlight 15-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® shell for a lightweight, toasty warm down vest.
- Ultralightweight Pertex Quantum® shell and liner fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down; side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
- Longer-length hem; center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have zipper garages; vest self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket to become a travel pillow
- Elastic-bound armholes and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 178 g (6.3 oz)
- Made in China.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Traceable Down Insulation