Patagonia Men's Untracked Pants
Updated this season with a refined silhouette, the Untracked Pants are low-bulk snow pants with an added touch of warmth and are built for comfort and protection in varying conditions.
- Durable, yet soft, supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric combined with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Waist details: soft self-fabric lining repels moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; watertight Vislon® side vents are durable and easy to use
- Articulated patterning for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep out snow
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem. The lining between the gaiter and hem helps repel snow
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, two thigh cargo and one back
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester. Lining at lower interior cuff: 3.2-oz polyester taffeta (52% recycled) with a DWR finish
- 697 g (24.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.