Patagonia Men's Wavefarer® Stand Up Shorts® - 20"
We took two Patagonia classics—our Stand Up Shorts® and Wavefarer® Boardshorts—and fused them together to create the ultimate hybrids. Made with durable, quick-drying recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, you can wear these shorts in and out of the water. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Classic Stand Up Shorts® silhouette and styling, made from our durable and quick-drying Wavefarer® Boardshorts recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Double-fabric seat for abrasion resistance; flat-lying rubber button fly and closure; interior bartacked drawstring for increased security and durability; belt loops
- Two large topstitched, vertical front pockets are self-draining with reinforced stress-point stitching; two large, self-draining rear pockets; rear zippered security pocket
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the leg
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.