Patagonia Men's Wavefarer® Walk Shorts - 20"
These all-purpose shorts have the durability and comfort of our tried-and-true Wavefarer® Board Shorts in an everyday walk-short silhouette; made from quick-drying nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of durable, quick-drying nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic flat-front chino styling with a zippered fly; durable, interior bartacked drawstring for increased security; belt loops
- Front slash pockets with mesh pocket bags; right-thigh cell phone pocket with snap closure; left-rear drop-in with mesh pocket bag; right-rear pocket with internal key loop has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper closure and pull for ease of use
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for legs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 207 g (7.3 oz)
3.9-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.