Patagonia Men's Windsweep 3-in-1 Jacket
This versatile 3-in-1 jacket can be worn as a shell, insulator or waterproof, insulated jacket.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort and versatility. Windproof and water-resistant zip-out jacket is made with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation that stays warm, even when wet
- Shell: 2-way-adjustable hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility; hood is helmet-compatible; center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for next-to-chin comfort; left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather; hip length
- Zip-out jacket: full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar; diamond quilting detail creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility; side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closures are lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort; one zippered, interior left-chest security pocket; hip length
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap-loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining (body): 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (sleeves, hood and hem): 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled). Fabric (other than insulation) is certified as bluesign® approved
- 1225 g (43.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.