Patagonia Men's Windsweep Down Hoody
Windsweep combines urban-friendly design with a durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and an insulating layer of Traceable Down.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- 2-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- An interior storm flap folds over the top of the center-front zipper to create a zipper garage; microfleece backing provides skin-friendly comfort.
- Left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length
- 885 g (31.2 oz)
Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Traceable Down Insulation