Patagonia Midweight Snow Socks
$35.00 - $24.00
Durable merino blend for skiers and snowboarders needing a thicker sock for warmth and cushioning.
Learn More Close
When your feet are attached to wood, metal and carbon fiber, you can use some extra padding. These descent-oriented socks are made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool, nylon and spandex for exceptional breathability, rugged durability and excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. Shaped cushioning in the toe, footbed, shin and calf provide extra cushion and protection. Additional padding on top of the foot increases comfort with boots. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Above-calf height.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia, blended with nylon for itch-free comfort and durability, and a touch of spandex for stretch
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Above-calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the toe, footbed, shin and calf for extra comfort and protection
- Additional padding on top of foot for comfort under tight boots or bindings
- Lightweight panels where foot meets ankle for low bulk at the joint
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 65% chlorine-free merino wool/32% nylon/3% spandex
- 99 g (3.5 oz)
- Made in USA.