Patagonia’s Tumpline helps to suspend all or part of a pack’s load from the top of the head, thereby alleviating pressure on one’s shoulders and hips. Requiring practice to perfect its use, tumplines have been in use in various forms for thousands of years.
- Accommodates packs of all sizes
- Transfers weight of a backpack from shoulders to head, neck and back
- Made of easy-care nylon webbing
- Nylon buckle minimizes slippage and allows for smooth and easy tightening
- Headband lined with Capilene® 3 fabric that wicks and is quick to dry
Strap: 3/4” 100% nylon webbing.
Headband: 2” 100% nylon webbing.
Headband lining: 5.4-oz Capilene® 3 100% polyester.
Buckle: 100% nylonView The Footprint Chronicles