Patagonia Vertical: Chaltén Massif Climbing Guide By Rolando Garibotti & Dörte Pietron (Paperback Book) 2nd edition
A detailed guidebook to the dramatic Chaltén Massif in Southern Patagonia, Argentina.
Learn More Close
A detailed guidebook to the dramatic Chaltén Massif in Southern Patagonia, Argentina. Written by Patagonia ambassadors Rolando Garibotti and Dörte Pietron, this is a complete guide to the area, describing every peak and climb, including the Cerro Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre chains. The text includes general information, history, approaches, route descriptions, recommended gear, strategy and descents. The first edition won the "Best Guidebook Award" at the Banff Film and Book Festival. The second edition is expanded and up to date, with the over 60 new routes that have been climbed recently.
- 384 full-color pages, with 430 routes in 75 peaks
- 106 topos, 137 photo topos, and 110 additional photos
- Dimensions: 6" x 9" x 3/4"
- Published by Sidarta
- Paperback book with sewn binding
- By Rolando Garibotti and Dörte Pietron, Patagonia ambassadors
- 870 g (2 lbs)
- Made in Slovenia