Patagonia R2® Hybrid Booties
Providing supplemental warmth with a closer and more natural feel on your board, the R2® Hybrid Booties are made from 2mm neoprene with a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex interior lining and a soft but durable Supratex sole. Suggested water temperatures: 55–60° F/13–16° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Supratex sole provides increased traction and flexibility
- Split-toe design for maximum dexterity
- Durable 2mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex microgrid; exterior face fabric: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- 140 g (4.96 oz)
- Made in Thailand.