Patagonia R3® Split Toe Booties
Warm, comfortable and durable, the R3® Split Toe Booties feature 3mm neoprene, 100% external seam sealing, a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex interior lining, and an internal split-toe design for increased control and grip. Suggested water temperatures: 48–55° F/ 9–13° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Z-strap closure conforms to foot for a snug fit
- Internal split-toe design for maximum dexterity
- Diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide increased traction
- Durable 3mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; exterior face fabric: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.