Patagonia R5® Round Toe Booties
Our warmest surf booties for the most extreme cold, the R5® Round Toe Booties feature 7mm neoprene, 100% external seam sealing, a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex interior lining, and a durable, textured sole for grip. Suggested water temperatures: 32–38° F/0–3° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Z-strap closure conforms to foot for snug fit
- Round-toe design for maximum warmth
- Diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide increased traction
- Durable 7mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; exterior face fabric: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.