Patagonia R5® Mitts
With a full-hand design for maximum warmth, the R5® Mitts keep your hands comfortable in the most extreme cold; featuring 7mm neoprene, 100% external seam sealing and a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid lining. Suggested water temperatures: 32–38° F/0–3° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped in high-stress areas
- Silicone ink 3-D palm print for maximum grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for snug fit
- Durable 7mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; exterior face fabric: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.