Simple Fly Fishing Tenkara Fly Rod 11' 6"
The slower-action 11' 6" tenkara rod is made for fishing dry flies, nymphs and soft hackles on wider streams and rivers, lakes and ponds.
Learn More Close
Making your first or your umpteenth pilgrimage to the Gallatin, it’s easy to get tangled up in the myriad approaches to fishing its storied waters. Sometimes getting closer to the fish starts with taking a step toward simplicity before stepping into the river. This slower-action, 11' 6" rod is made for fishing dry flies, nymphs and soft hackles on wider streams and rivers, lakes and ponds. The sensitive rod tip lets you impart lifelike action to the fly and the overall length makes it easy to cover the water in front you effectively. The rod telescopes from an easily packed 20" to full length in seconds; a simple line keeper on the butt section means you’re set up and fishing in matter of minutes. The rod sock holds a spare tip and second section (included), protects the rod in its compact state and has a built-in line holder that stores the line in a wide loop when not in use.
- High-modulus carbon fiber rod telescopes from 20" to 11' 6"
- Premium-grade cork handle
- Line keeper on butt section for easy streamside setup
- Includes spare tip and second section
- Rod sock has built-in line holder to organize line when not in use
- High-modulus carbon fiber rod; premium-grade cork handle
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Made in Korea.