Patagonia SnowDrifter Pack 20L
Built for quick-strike missions, this slim-profile, close-fitting, backcountry capable pack has a spacious main compartment to hold plenty of layers, extra calories, snow safety tools and other short-tour essentials.
- Made with durable CORDURA® nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Long, bridge-style opening for quick access to main compartment; separate microfleece-lined goggle compartment
- Internal organization for snow safety tools
- Adjustable sternum strap; mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and padded waistbelt
- Multiple carry options for skis and snowboards, all with locking cam buckles
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle with extra-large grab loop
- 953 g (2 lbs 1.6 oz)
Body: 10-oz 420-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon plain weave with a polyurethane coating.
Base: 9.2-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating.
Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.