Patagonia SnowDrifter Pack 20L
Built for quick-strike missions, this slim-profile, close-fitting pack has a spacious main compartment to hold plenty of layers, extra calories, snow safety tools and other short-tour essentials.
- Durable Cordura® nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Long bridge-style opening for quick access to main compartment; separate microfleece-lined goggle compartment
- Internal organization for snow safety tools
- Adjustable sternum strap; mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and padded waist belt
- Multiple carry options for skis and snowboards, all with locking cam buckles
- Top-mounted reinforced haul handle with extra-large grab loop
- Body: 10-oz 420-denier Cordura® 100% nylon plain weave with polyurethane coating. Base: 9.25-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon with polyurethane coating. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 952 g (33.6 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.