Patagonia SnowDrifter Pack 30L
Built for a full backcountry day that might stretch into an overnight, this versatile pack has a dedicated compartment for snow safety tools. Back-panel access lets you easily get to your gear while the pack’s still loaded.
- Durable Cordura® nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Two easy-access openings: a wide U-shaped lid and a zip-open back panel (so you can access gear in a loaded pack); with a secondary compartment that holds goggles
- Spacious, dedicated compartment for snow safety tools
- Adjustable sternum strap; mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and padded waist belt
- Multiple carry options for skis or snowboards, all with locking cam buckles
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle with extra-large grab loop
- Available in two sizes: S/M and L/XL
- Body: 10-oz 420-denier Cordura® 100% nylon plain weave with polyurethane coating. Base: 9.25-oz 940-denier Cordura Ballistic 100% nylon with polyurethane coating. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1105 g (39 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.