Patagonia Transport Tote 20L
This stylish tote bag holds most 15" laptops and has all the pockets and organizational capabilities to comfortably meet your travel needs.
- Body is made of burly recycled polyester twill to withstand global travel
- Large zippered main opening allows quick access to organization pockets and laptop sleeve; holds most 15" laptops
- Soft herringbone webbing straps let you carry this tote over your shoulder or by hand
- Zippered external pockets allow quick access to necessities
- Rear sleeve attaches bag to roller luggage handles
- Body: 8.4-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester PET twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.