Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Snow Socks
Durable merino blend for skiers and snowboarders needing a thin sock for warmer conditions or tighter-fitting boots.
Learn More Close
Pair these performance-oriented socks with Telluride’s hike-to terrain, a foot of new and a nonstop attitude. They’re made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, rugged durability and excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh half-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit and the uncushioned footbed pairs well with close-fitting boots. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Above-calf height.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia, blended with nylon for itch-free comfort and durability, and a touch of spandex for stretch
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Above-calf height
- Uncushioned footbed for warmer conditions and closer-fitting boots
- Mesh half-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 56% chlorine-free merino wool/40% nylon/4% spandex
- 68 g (2.4 oz)
- Made in USA.