Patagonia Women's Active Briefs
Our most popular briefs are lightweight, seamless and made of stretchy, moisture-wicking 91% polyester (78% recycled)/9% spandex jersey (stripes: 93% polyester (43% recycled)/7% spandex.
- Stretchy recycled polyester/spandex fabric wicks moisture
- Seamless waistband lies flat, won’t roll or bind
- Breathable and wicking crotch construction
- Leg openings have soft, single-sided binding that won’t chafe or creep
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- Solids and prints: 5.9-oz 91% polyester (78% recycled)/9% spandex jersey. Stripes: 6.6-oz 93% polyester (43% recycled)/7% spandex. All with moisture-wicking performance
- 36 g (1.3 oz)
- Made in Israel.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.