Patagonia Women's Active Compression Bra
The Active Compression Bra is up for any challenge: It’s seamless and made from quick-drying, moisture-wicking synthetic fabric.
- Medium-impact, seamless bra made of circular-knit fabric, which is supportive, wicks moisture, dries quickly, resists chafing and has Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Shut-down cups for compression
- Engineered, seamless support bridge for lift and separation
- Open mesh on straps and at center back for breathability and comfort
- Supportive ribbed bra band at torso for comfort
- Cut-out racerback for ventilation
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
9.9-oz 90% nylon (56% recycled)/10% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor controlView The Footprint Chronicles
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.