Patagonia Women's Active Herringbone Dress
Fitted at the top with a fuller skirt, this warm, wrinkle-free, crew-neck dress, made of a quick-drying 61% polyester/26% nylon/13% spandex herringbone jacquard, is the perfect cover-up with leggings after a morning in the yoga studio. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Warm and cozy, our beautiful herringbone jacquard polyester/nylon blend has spandex for movement and drape
- Long-sleeve crew-neck dress has a modest scoop, with a flat stitched v-notch at the neck
- Fitted bodice with a covered seam at the waist; slightly fuller skirt with two box pleats in the front and back
- Two slant entry pockets at the waist
- Above-the-knee length
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- 7.3-oz 61% polyester/26% nylon/13% spandex herringbone jacquard knit. Fabric is bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.