Patagonia Women's Active Hipster
This low-riding hipster underwear is made of soft, lightweight, moisture-wicking fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Learn More Close
While the perfect life might be nomadic, the perfect underwear should stay put. Low-riding Active Hipsters have a wide, seamless waistband and single-sided leg bindings that won't wander or restrict. Ultrasoft, stretchy and lightweight, the wicking recycled polyester/nylon/spandex fabric is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control to manage moisture and odors and encourage airflow, keeping you comfortable and dry. Pairs nicely with our Active Mesh Bra.
- Stretchy synthetic fabric wicks moisture and has Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Seamless waistband lies flat, won’t roll or bind
- Breathable and wicking crotch construction
- Leg openings have soft, single-sided binding that won’t chafe or creep
- Solids and prints: 94% nylon (81% recycled)/6% spandex. Stripes: 43% recycled polyester/49% nylon (32% recycled)/8% spandex. All with a moisture-wicking finish and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- 31 g (1.1 oz)
- Made in Israel.