Patagonia Women's Active Hipster
This low-riding hipster underwear is made of soft, lightweight, moisture-wicking fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Learn More Close
The most adventurous life might be a nomadic one, but adventurous underwear should ideally stay put. These ultrasoft, lightweight, low-riding Active Hipsters have a wide, seamless waistband and single-sided leg bindings that won’t wander or restrict. And when you do take them on the road, the quick-wicking synthetic fabric blend will stay fresh and keep you comfortable and dry. Pairs with our Active Mesh Bra.
- Stretchy synthetic fabric wicks moisture and has Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Seamless waistband lies flat, won’t roll or bind
- Breathable and wicking crotch construction
- Leg openings have soft, single-sided binding that won’t chafe or creep
- Solids and prints: 4.8-oz 94% nylon (81% recycled)/6% spandex. Stripes: 5.1-oz 60% nylon (49% recycled)/33% polyester/7% spandex. All with a moisture-wicking finish and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 31 g (1.1 oz)
- Made in Israel.