Patagonia Women's Active Mesh Bra
Our favorite all-purpose, seamless bra hugs the body, supports a variety of sizes and is made of a superwicking 69% recycled polyester/25% nylon/6% spandex jersey with a moisture-wicking finish.
- Made of a stretchy, body-conforming 69% recycled polyester/25% nylon/6% spandex blend that’s durable, supportive and wicks moisture to keep skin dry
- Straight neckline and wide reinforced straps offer light support
- Soft, seamless construction with engineered mesh and rib jacquards for breathability and comfort
- Comfortable, nonslip straps meet V-style in back
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- 73 g (2.6 oz)
8.6-oz 69% recycled polyester/25% nylon/6% spandex jersey with a moisture-wicking finishView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.