Patagonia Women's Adze Hoody
For high-energy activity in cold, windy conditions, the Adze Hoody’s stretch-woven fabric breathes and stretches while blocking wind and light precip.
- Stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish bonded with a fleece grid backer that insulates and wicks moisture
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Zippered handwarmer pockets have low-profile bonded storm flaps for minimal bulk and optimal coverage, and a mesh backer for breathability; single interior zippered chest pocket
- Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- 672 g (23.7 oz)
2-layer, 9.3-oz stretch woven 90% polyester/10% spandex with a fleece grid backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles