Patagonia Women's Adze Parka
A soft shell built for mild weather and wind protection. The shell is bonded, offering low air-permeability wind resistance, warmth and superior breathability.
- Modern parka styling has flattering princess seams
- The adjustable, attached hood and tall collar protect you from cold wind and rain
- Center-front zipper with snapped wind flap for additional warmth
- Elasticized drawcord at the waist cinches for additional shaping
- On-seam handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed jersey for extra softness
- Stylish raglan sleeves
- Mid-thigh length
- 737 g (26 oz)
2-layer, 9.3-oz 90% polyester/10% spandex stretch woven with a fleece grid backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles