Patagonia Women's Ahnya Henley Dress
Our Ahnya dress uses soft 57% organic cotton/38% polyester fleece with a touch of spandex for stretch to create a warm winter dress perfect for pairing with boots or tights. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made with a soft 57% organic cotton/38% polyester fleece with a touch of spandex for movement and recovery
- Center-front placket with three metal snaps
- Long set-in sleeves with a rib cuff
- Slightly rounded hem falls above the knees
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Body: 7.7-oz 57% organic cotton/38% polyester/5% spandex. Rib: 1x1 9.4-oz 53% organic cotton/36% polyester/11% spandex. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 382 g (13.5 oz)
- Made in India.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.