Patagonia Women's Ahnya Pullover
Our Ahnya Pullover is made of a heathered fleece blend (57% organic cotton/38% polyester/5% spandex). Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Cozy organic cotton, polyester and spandex knit fleece has brushed interior to keep you warm. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Hooded pullover with 3-button henley-style closure and adjustable cotton drawcord on the hood
- Deep kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Long raglan sleeves with secure rib knit at the cuffs
- Scalloped shirttail hem
- Waist length
- Body: 7.6-oz 57% organic cotton/38% polyester/5% spandex heathered fleece. Rib-knit trim: 9.4-oz 53% organic cotton/36% polyester/11% spandex. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Made in India.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.