Patagonia Women's All Weather Zip-Neck Hoody
Worn alone or as a second layer, the All Weather Zip-Neck Hoody offers versatile performance in a durable polyester/spandex blend, with Air Flow mesh panels for breathability. Details: deep front zip, anatomically shaped hood with ponytail opening, thumb holes and fold-over mitts.
- Durable and soft 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit, with completely breathable 100% polyester (50% recycled) Air Flow mesh panel on back for ventilation with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Close-fitting anatomical hood with overlapping ponytail opening
- Deep front zipper ventilates and covers neck for protection
- Multifunctional cuffs with thumb holes and fold-over mitt
- Reflective logo on left chest and at center-back neck
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit. Panel: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) Air Flow mesh, with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 15-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.