Patagonia Women's Barely Bra
This comfortable racerback bra is made of a soft, quick-drying 91% polyester (75% recycled)/9% spandex.
- Soft, featherweight 91% polyester (75% recycled)/9% spandex fabric wicks and breathes
- Pairs with the Barely Bikini, Hipster or Thong
- Modern geometric jacquard is engineered into the fabric
- Internal cup pocket allows for pads/inserts (cups included)
- Underbust panel offers support for B/C cups; feminine center gathering helps shaping
- Nonslip slender straps meet at racerback for all-day comfort and support
- 57 g (2 oz)
9.5-oz 91% polyester (75% recycled)/9% spandexView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.