Patagonia Women's Better Sweater™ Fleece Scarf
Built to keep out winter’s chill, this beautiful, oversize scarf is made of our soft, warm Better Sweater® fleece and has a 3-button closure for a cowl-neck effect.
- 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Outer-facing jersey with a soft fleece next to your skin is wind-resistant and dries quickly
- Long enough to wrap twice around the neck
- Can be worn buttoned up or laid flat
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 161 g (5.7 oz)
- Made in China.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.