Patagonia Women's Better Sweater® Swing Jacket
This stylish swing-style jacket is made of our knitted, cross-dye polyester Better Sweater® fleece fabric dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted cross-dye fleece. This is a Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Cropped swing-style coat has a tall, double-layer fleece stand-up collar
- Set-in sleeves have a soft, brushed-polyester microsuede on the inner cuff
- Center-front oversized button closure
- Welted side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Reverse box pleat at the back yoke for added mobility
- Waist length
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 578 g (20.4 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.